Thursday 7 January 2010

Snow day......

So yesterday the snow did come, and lo today it was a "snow day" I use that term in the loosest possible sense, because most people calling it this do so because they have a job they would otherwise be attending, I alas am not in such a position, and therefore am not really at liberty to use it. However I do, and I had assigned it as a day to do nice things and I did...... I had a great longing to make a snowman, and did so, I sadly have to say alone, which is not the way I really wanted it to be but my flatmate was on the cusp of illness and didn't want to tempt fate by being in amongst the coldness, a predicament we can all relate to.... So I with much endevour created Pete with my own fair hand.....

He looks quite special, and with me as his creator the chances of him being so are pretty high. Heres me and Pete just hanging out>>>
The hat is a great hat ( although a bit itchy) so here it is on people other than snowmen.....

I think we can all agree the hat is pretty amazing in a variety of contexts.....

1 comment:

  1. I suspect the hatted look beats even the bear look.

    ReplyDelete